Thursday, April 14

How does things work around here?

This is going to sound very funny but I still haven't been able to figure out how things works out in my blog. I mean it is my blog and I have been writing here for a few months till date but the moment I need to find a new background for my blog or change the title to a new font, I am completely lost. 


I know where to write and edit parts of my info but that is about the only thing I know what to do here. I am thinking it has been several months so I should  be able to have figured out how to upload and modify the page but no I still don't. I open the pages of all the other blogs I follow and oh my, they are beautiful. Everything is colourful, everyone has pictures and everything looks so bright while the only thing that is bright in my profile seems to be nothing. Everything is black and white.The only reason I kept it black and white before is because I don't know any better. Of course I knew how to upload pictures. If one has a Facebook profile, uploading pictures comes naturally to you so that is why you see so many pictures in most of my posts. I uploaded it because that was the only thing I knew how to do here.Today while I was writing though, I thought I should make some changes and I did. I found a new background, changed the pictures and made my page a bit brighter but that is it. That was all I could figure out how to modify and even that took much too much time for me to be able to figure out.


Then I see facebook account being linked to the blogs and networkblog linked to the pages and other blogs names that are linked to the one you have. And I haven't a single clue how to connect a single one of them! Perhaps it is as obvious as everyone seem to think or perhaps I am just being a blond but please tell me even you had or are still having as much problems figuring out how to make your blog beautiful! For me it is turning out to be much too hard a task to master!


Today I am just so proud of myself for having figured out how to change the pictures, I am uploading this picture which reflects my sentiments so well right now! :)



4 comments:

  1. :) Ha ha....Its is happening with me....perhaps with everyone, we just need to spend more time on this....The blog looks really cool...Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are pretty much on the same page regarding this. I haven't been able to give much time on it either due to demanding academic requirements. Hope to do so once I am out of school. But I do know one, I guess you were asking about linking your blog with facebook. That could be easily done by going to the homepage of your fb, and at the left hand side, you will see "Networkedbogs", so you got to hit that, and just register your blog. That will do it.

    Also to upload picture and add captions, you will have to open your blog via "draft.blogger.com" and do it. I took quite a while to figure this out. :)

    Till then, keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it Simple,
    For simple and humble is the temple of god.

    Ha ha.. its Ok as long you have something to pen it. As a reader, the thing that matters is only the "content". Black and white is as good and bright as anu other colour.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Thank you :) I am still trying to figure it all out and if in case you see my blog missing in a few days then please assume my efforts didn't pay off! :P

    ReplyDelete